EVENT MAP & PROGRAM
1. WHAT IS THE AGE MINIMUM FOR THIS EVENT, AND HOW ARE HORIZONTAL IDS HANDLED?
The event is for adults only (21 and over), and includes all you would expect in top-notch service from the award-winning Gaylord staff. All attendees are required to bring is their current and valid, Government-issued photo ID with date of birth. VERY IMPORTANT: You must be present with your ID and ticket. You may NOT check-in someone else for this event. Valid, horizontal/vertical IDs are acceptable, as long as your valid ID proves you are at least 21 years of age. We will have security checking IDs, and PG County police will also be on site throughout the Gaylord and event areas.
2. WHAT MUST I BRING TO THE EVENT?
Your Big Night DC ticket issued by Events.com. Also, this is an adult-only event (over 21), and all attendees are required to bring a current and valid, Government-issued photo ID with date of birth, and a smile. VERY IMPORTANT: You must be present with your ID and ticket. You may not check-in someone else for this event. We will have security checking IDs, and PG County police will also be on site throughout the Gaylord and event areas. We will also be following any health policies from authorities.
3. WHAT IS THE LAYOUT OF THE EVENT AND SEATING ARRANGEMENTS
The Main Event areas are more of a reception-style setup at the event - encompassing the Gaylord's vast Ballroom Complex w/ very limited seating for the Main Event tickets to maximize event space and comfortable crowd flow. However, there are more open seating areas available in the VIP sections for the vast majority of the VIPs. If seating is of concern, VIP is the way to go. There is also open-seating for POSE ticket holders in POSE Club, and designated tables for the Cherry Blossom - Velvet Rope ticket type in the Cherry Blossom Ballroom.
4. WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
There is no formal dress code enforced, however, we want people looking their best. Creative, upscale attire is definitely encouraged! Gentlemen: range from club attire to black tie. Ladies: range from stylish cocktail attire to formal gowns. Check out our Experience page to see guests from previous events!
5. DO YOU OFFER A DESIGNATED DRIVER/NON-DRINKER DISCOUNT?
Unfortunately we cannot offer a designated driver ticket option or a discounted ticket option for non-drinkers due to the layout of the event. All event areas offer open bars, and there is no way to monitor a drinker vs. a non-drinker.
6. WHAT IS THE TYPICAL MAKEUP OF ATTENDEES?
The event typically attracts a 21 to early-40's crowd, but anyone over 21 years old is of course welcome. People travel in from around the country for the event, so the event has a nice diversity to it. There is typically a 50/50 split of singles and couples, as well as a pretty even split of women and men. There are many different party areas and a variety of entertainment, so there is always something for everyone.
7. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POSE CLUB TICKET AND THE CHERRY BLOSSOM TICKET?
- The Cherry Blossom Ticket has reserved tables. The POSE Ticket has limited, open seating in the penthouse lounge - The Cherry Blossom Ticket has access to POSE Club, but the POSE ticket does not have access to the Cherry Blossom Ballroom - POSE is more of a club atmosphere while the Cherry Blossom is more of a reserved-seating, dining environment.
8. WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
The ticket agency has a strict No Refund policy (all sales are final) - however you can sell or transfer ticket(s) to someone else. If you would like to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, or change the name(s) on your ticket(s), please see the appropriate steps, listed above.
9. I CAN'T FIND MY TICKETS - HOW CAN I RESEND MY TICKET CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
First you need to log in to your Events.com account. If you need to create an Events.com account go to: https://cutt.ly/createacct For step-by-step instructions for resending your ticket confirmation email go to: https://cutt.ly/resend
10. HOW DO I TRANSFER A TICKET?
First you need to log in to your Events.com account. If you need to create an Events.com account go to: go to: https://cutt.ly/createacct For step-by-step instructions for transferring your ticket(s) go to: https://cutt.ly/transfertkt
11. HOW DO I CHANGE THE NAME(S) ON MY TICKET(S)?
First you need to log in to your Events.com account. If you need to create an Events.com account go to: https://cutt.ly/createacct For step-by-step instructions for changing the name(s) on your ticket(s) go to: https://cutt.ly/tktname
12. I PURCHASED TICKET PROTECTION INSURANCE FOR THIS EVENT. HOW DO I FILE A CLAIM?
To file an online claim with Fanshield go to : https://claims.fanshield.insure/#/ - or call Fanshield at (844) 849-4827 (Option 1 for Claims)
13. Will there be a bag check?
When entering event spaces, there will be a bag check. Large bags or containers such as boxes, bins, backpacks, duffle bags, camera bags, etc. will not be allowed inside event areas.